Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Halfway & In Between - The BEST Place to be!

Kalamazoo, MI.

Never thought I would live here.  It really is in between and halfway to Detroit and Chicago. That's where I am...in between and halfway in life. As a parent, I have two kids in college and another recently married...but  I am not to that grandparent half-yet. I have retired from many years of Dental Hygiene and being a Bible Study Teacher/Leader.  Just celebrated 30 years of marriage. I'm halfway to being 100 in 2061 and even still have at least half of my original parts.

So...Here I Am...In between and halfway in life.
      And...Here You Are with me.
                     Where we go...only God knows.
                              And I know...God never does anything halfway!

Welcome to JoStory...the other half of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warm wishes to you for your journey blogging! Love hearing about your life (even your beautiful Ragdoll Sugar-Cat). I live in Michigan also, and also have a beautiful Seal Lynx Ragdoll cat!

Your CRHS Friend, Janette

Johanna Hyland said...

Thanks Janette...I know had some English/writing classes together way back when in CRJH! What is the name of your pretty kitty?

Glenys Nellist said...

Hi Johanna!
I will enjoy following your blog! I too, am at that 'halfway' stage in life. Your post reminded me of a book I am reading by Jeff Manion (pastor at Ada Bible Church) called The Land Between..it's about finding God in difficult transitions & it is interesting. (Not that I sense you are in a difficult spot..but it's a good read nevertheless) Maybe you will check out my blog too. Blessings!

Johanna Hyland said...

Hi Glenys!
So good to hear from you! Thanks for the tips. I'm learning as I go with this blog adventure. Will be a treat to check out your blog.
Blessings back to you!